Friday, May 1, 2009

Peer Review

From looking at other people's blogs, it made me think about how I could improve my own and make it more visually appealing and more of a reflection of myself. The blog that I had to peer review was Josh's. Josh's blog looks great, and I think most of this is credited due to the fact the he is proficient with his Macbook and because of his skill at editing images and being able to post them in a very creative way. Because we were both working on the same project, I already knew about the same information but he did attend some different service learning meetings than I did so I did learn some new stuff from his experiences. Most of the comments that I had for his blog were mostly just simple typos and spelling errors. I would usually leave comments about the errors that I found or I would just let him know in person. From looking at other blogs, I was influenced how to make my blog look more uniformed. I made sure that I used the same font throughout all of my posts and I made sure that I posted pictures the same way each time. I also altered the format of my blog so that it looked simpler and focused more on each post. I made sure to keep my blog simple because I don't know that much about Google Blogger, so the simpler I can keep it, the better it will end up looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers